Owen Cameron Missing: Middletown, RI, Teenager Reported Missing Has Been Found Dead

Owen Cameron Missing – The body of a Portsmouth adolescent who had been reported missing after leaving work on Saturday was found yesterday. The juvenile had been reported missing on Saturday. Owen Cameron, who was 17 years old at the time of his death, was found dead late on Wednesday morning close to the Newport State Airport, as reported by the Middletown police department. The human body was submerged in water to a certain extent.

According to the police, at 11:17 a.m., the Middletown police department, along with the Newport and Portsmouth police departments and members of the United States Marshals Service Fugitive Task Force, began a search of the area surrounding the airport utilizing all terrain vehicles. The search was done in conjunction with the Middletown police department. They were successful in locating Cameron’s body.

The Rhode Island State Medical Examiner’s office, which was in charge of recovering the body, will conduct an investigation into the manner in which the dead person passed away. This investigation will be carried out. Currently, the police do not have any suspicions regarding any criminal behavior that may have occurred. At the time that the letter was sent out to the community of Portsmouth High School on Wednesday afternoon, Cameron was a student at Portsmouth High School. The letter was sent out by Thomas Kenworthy, the superintendent of schools in Portsmouth, to the community of the school. Cameron “was recently focused on pursuing a career as an electrician,” according to the statement that was released against him.

Additionally, Kenworthy added that all of the schools in the district would be accessible to provide counseling assistance anytime it is wanted in the weeks to come. This is in addition to the fact that counseling assistance will be provided on Thursday. “We will be respecting the privacy of Owen’s family and friends during this difficult period,” Kenworthy said in his statement. “Our thoughts are with Owen’s family and friends.” On March 23, it was approximately 7:15 p.m. when Cameron was last seen leaving his place of employment, which was Anthony’s Seafood, which is located on Aquidneck Avenue. Based on the information provided by the Middletown police department, this was the final time that anyone saw him.

Leave a Comment

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ads Blocker Detected!!!

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.

Powered By
Best Wordpress Adblock Detecting Plugin | CHP Adblock